CV | Google Scholar | Thoughts
I am a first year PhD student at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. I am broadly interested in systems and security.
Before this, I was a Research Fellow at Microsoft Research, India with Satya Lokam, Muthian Sivathanu, Nishanth Chandran and Divya Gupta where I worked on blockchains.
I had a short stint in the industry working at Tower Research Capital managing their build tools and interned at Google in their Enterprise team. Prior to that, I built and broke stuff in hackathons and CTFs.
What drives me
- Systems – distributed systems, large-(web/data)-scale systems.
- Security & Privacy – can we build provably secure systems while minimizing TCB?
BlindTLS: Circumventing TLS-based HTTPS censorship
Sambhav Satija, Rahul Chatterjee
FOCI 2021 @ SIGCOMM 2021
Blockene: A high-throughput blockchain over mobile devices | [Extended version]
Sambhav Satija, Apurv Mehra, Sudheesh Singanamalla, Karan Grover, Muthian Sivathanu, Nishanth Chandran, Divya Gupta, Satya Lokam
Prayana: Intermediated financial management in resource-constrained settings | [Poster]
Apurv Mehra, Srihari Muralidhar, Sambhav Satija, Anupama Dhareshwar, Jacki O'Neill
Prayana: A journey towards financial inclusion
Apurv Mehra, Sambhav Satija, Jacki O'Neill
Service & Teaching
- Shadow PC – EuroSys 2021
- Teaching Assistant – CS354 - Machine Organization and Programming (UW-Madison, 2021)
- Teaching Assistant – Data Structures and Algorithms (IIIT-Delhi, 2016)
- Teaching Assistant – Operating Systems (IIIT-Delhi, 2015)